Are you unhappy with the appearance of your vagina? Do you feel like something is “missing?” If so, Monalisa Touch may be the solution for you! Monalisa Touch is a nonsurgical vaginal rejuvenation treatment that can help improve the appearance and function of your vagina. This treatment has been shown to be very effective, and thousands of women have already benefited from it. Dr. Lisa Hunsicker, our board-certified plastic surgeon at Revalla Plastic Surgery and Medical Aesthetics, will discuss the Monalisa Touch procedure in more detail to women in the Littleton, CO area and tell you what you can expect if you decide to move forward with treatment.
What is the Monalisa Touch?
The Monalisa Touch is a noninvasive treatment for vaginal rejuvenation that uses laser energy to improve the appearance and function of the vagina. This treatment can help reduce symptoms such as:
- Dryness during intercourse
- Urinary incontinence
- Pelvic prolapse
- Poor sexual satisfaction
- Loose vaginal skin
- Large vaginal canal
This particular treatment uses a device that emits laser energy and heat to the tissues of the inner and outer vaginal area to tighten the area with the body’s natural production of collagen and hyaluronic acid. The results are noticeable to women who are looking for rejuvenation of the vaginal area, and provide women with more confidence in the bedroom!
Why choose the Monalisa Touch treatment?
There are many reasons why the Monalisa Touch treatment may be a good choice for you. Some of the benefits of this treatment include:
- Noninvasive – The Monalisa Touch is a noninvasive procedure, which means there is minimal risk of complications and no downtime required after treatment.
- Safe – This treatment has been shown to be very safe, and there is minimal risk of side effects.
- Fast – The Monalisa Touch treatment is fast, and most women report improvement in symptoms after just one treatment session.
- Affordable – This treatment is affordable, and financing options are available.
How do I learn more?
If you are thinking about talking to a professional about Monalisa Touch vaginal rejuvenation services, call Revalla Plastic Surgery and Medical Aesthetics of Littleton, CO at (720) 283-2500. The clinic is located at 7750 South Broadway, Ste. #220 and is open to new patients.