The breasts are a symbol of femininity, and women who are unhappy with the appearance of their breasts may be seeking solutions to enhance their look. At Revalla Plastic Surgery and Medical Aesthetics, women in the community of Littleton, CO have options available to them. Dr. Lisa Hunsicker is pleased to offer a variety of breast procedures for women to consider when looking to alter the shape, size, and volume of the breasts.
What breast procedure is ideal for my needs?
Working with a plastic surgeon and discussing the breast procedures available is the first step in deciding which one is best for an individual. At Revalla Plastic Surgery and Medical Aesthetics, we offer the following treatments:
- Breast augmentation – patients seeking added cup size or increased volume in the breasts may be best suited for the breast augmentation procedure, which uses implants to achieve the desired shape and size.
- Breast lift – the breast lift is used to bring breasts upward on the chest for a more youthful position, while repositioning the nipple aligned if needed. The breast lift does not address volume loss, though women can combine the placement of implants with their breast lift for the best results.
- Breast reconstruction – women who have had surgery to remove the breasts due to a breast cancer diagnosis may desire to work with a plastic surgeon to restore their breasts to meet their physical and emotional needs.
- Breast reduction – women with large breasts that keep them from participating in activities such as exercising or cause them significant strain in the shoulders and neck may want to ask about a breast reduction to remove excess fat and tissue.
- Breast implant revision/replacement – breast implants do not last a lifetime and will eventually need to be removed. Women often have their breast implants replaced during the same time to maintain the results they had achieved with the prior surgery.
Contact Revalla Plastic Surgery and Medical Aesthetics today
Littleton, CO women interested in breast procedures can contact Dr. Lisa Hunsicker, our board-certified plastic surgeon, at (720) 283-2500 to request a consultation appointment and initial evaluation with our team. Our facility is located at 7750 South Broadway, Suite #220.