The breasts can be the source of a woman’s femininity, but if the breasts are sagging, small, or cosmetically imperfect, women might feel extremely self-conscious about their appearance. While a decent bra can make a noticeable improvement on the appearance of the breasts when wearing clothes, many women want to look their best without the help of clothing or underwear. In cases such as this, women will want to take the time to learn about breast procedures available in Littleton, Colorado at Revalla Plastic Surgery and Medical Aesthetics.
What procedures are available for the breasts at Revalla Plastic Surgery and Medical Aesthetics?
Below is a sample of the surgeries readily available at our facility:
- Breast augmentation – breast augmentation is the use of implant to improve shape, size, and appearance of the breasts when they are uneven or too small.
- Breast lift (mastopexy) – sagging breasts caused by significant weight changes, aging, pregnancy, or breastfeeding can be repositioned on the chest to ensure a more youthful look.
- Breast implant revisions – women who are unhappy with the size of their implants or need to change them out can have breast implant revisions performed by Dr. Lisa Hunsicker.
- Breast reduction – women with extremely large, pendulous breasts that cause them pain and keep them from participating in certain activities may want to ask about the breast reduction procedure, which removes skin, fat, and breast tissues to provide relief.
- Male breast reduction – men with excess breast tissue, or “gynecomastia,” can have this tissue removed with male breast reduction surgery.
- Male to female top surgery – men who are transitioning can have the breasts augmented for a more feminine appearance.
- Inverted nipple correction – men and women with inverted nipples can have the problem reversed with the help of our plastic surgeon.
Learn more about breast procedures for men and women
If you are located in the area of Littleton, Colorado and are considering any of the above procedures for yourself, contact Revalla Plastic Surgery and Medical Aesthetics today to book an appointment with our board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Lisa Hunsicker. Our office is located at 7750 South Broadway, Suite #220 and can be reached by phone at (720) 283-2500.