Changing seasons, sun exposure, hormones, and aging can leave your skin looking less than picture perfect. The good news is that it is not too late to smooth, tighten, and refresh your skin in time for holiday parties and photos. Injectables, radiofrequency treatments, and specialized facials can provide quick results with little to no downtime.
Dr. Lisa Hunsicker is a board-certified plastic surgeon with ample experience in surgical and non-surgical cosmetic treatments. Whether you want to refresh your skin or address wrinkles and creases, she can help you select the most effective treatment option to achieve your desired results.
Injectable fillers add volume to sunken or wrinkled areas of the face to restore a more youthful facial appearance. At Revalla, our patients often receive Juvéderm® and Juvéderm Voluma® treatments to plump and fill:
- Marionette lines
- Nasolabial folds
Dermal fillers provide temporary improvement at the treated sites. Your results will be noticeable immediately and can last up to a year or more.
Some wrinkles and creases are caused by muscle contractions and are better treated with a wrinkle relaxer than a dermal filler. BOTOX® injections can release the muscles causing your forehead creases, frown lines, and crow’s feet, smoothing out the treated area.
Most patients notice a reduction in wrinkle lines within one to two weeks. Your results can last three to six months.
Radiofrequency (RF) Treatment
Radio frequency (RF) technology delivers heat to your skin to stimulate collagen production and tighten your skin. It is safe for all skin tones.
- Sublative wrinkle reduction – This treatment firms and tones your skin, reducing the size of your pores and the appearance of wrinkles. RF is delivered to a fraction of the treatment area, decreasing your recovery time while still delivering noticeable results. Allow about a week for swelling and redness to subside after treatment.
- Intense pulsed light (IPL) + Color Correction RF – Combining IPL and RF means you can address multiple concerns in the same treatment. IPL is great for reducing the appearance of spots, redness, and wrinkles. RF tightens the skin and promotes collagen production.
- Sublime™ Skin Contouring – This treatment combines bipolar RF and infrared light. Skin laxity, sagging skin, or skin texture concerns can be effectively treated with this procedure. It can be used on the body or face, including the eyes, brows, jowls, and cheeks.
Facials, Peels, and Microchanneling
At Revalla, we offer full spectrum skincare solutions. From acne, to wrinkles, to discoloration and inflammation, there is a non-invasive treatment that can help you get your glow back.
- Hydrafacial MD® – This gentle procedure is a four-step process that exfoliates, clears pores, and hydrates your skin.
- Chemical Peel – This quick treatment can address scars, acne, wrinkles, and uneven skin tone.
- Microchanneling – Microchanneling stimulates collagen and elastin production by making tiny wounds in the skin. These channels also allow serums like hyaluronic acid and retinols to be absorbed at a much higher rate.
Learn More about Non-surgical Cosmetic Solutions in Littleton
Personalized, caring attention and a commitment to patient safety and satisfaction are standard at Revalla. Dr. Hunsicker takes the time to listen to your concerns, explain your options, and develop a customized treatment plan for you.
Call us at 720-283-2500 to schedule a consultation and find out how we can help you look your best this holiday season. We serve patients in the greater Denver area.