If you are approaching your fifties and growing ever more concerned by how you are aging, consider undergoing a cosmetic procedure that can turn back the clock and take up to a decade, or even more, off your appearance.
We offer a range of face and body contouring procedures that can rejuvenate your appearance and restore your youthful look. Here are some of the best treatments for men and women in their fifties:
Facial Procedures in Your 50s
Sagging skin, deep wrinkles, and loss of facial volume are some of the side effects of aging during your 50s. You may be a good candidate for the following surgical and non-surgical procedures:
– Dermal fillers are designed to fill in facial lines and create a more youthful-looking appearance. They are injected into the skin to plump up sunken areas of the face and can last up to 15 months, depending on the type of filler used.
Upper and/or Lower Blepharoplasty
– As we grow older our muscles weaken, fat accumulates around the eyes and excess skin can cause us to look tired and stressed. Blepharoplasty surgery, or an eyelid
lift, can help restore a younger, firmer look to both the upper and lower lids.
– If you are bothered by excess fat below the chin area and neck fat, talk to Dr. Hunsicker about neck liposuction
. This procedure can create sharper angles in the lower face and improve jaw definition.
Body Contouring Procedures in Your 50s
If you’ve never had any type of plastic surgery but are concerned about excess fat deposits and loose skin, talk to Dr. Hunsicker about a custom body contouring package that can restore your youthful look. Some patients in their fifties who live a healthy lifestyle can get a body contouring procedure that involves getting rid of excess skin and removing unwanted fat from stubborn areas. You may be a good candidate for the following:
is a procedure that helps sculpt the body by removing unwanted fat from specific areas. For some patients who are in good physical shape, Liposuction helps contour stubborn problem areas that have never responded to diet and exercise.
– If you are finished having children and want to maintain a tight, toned midsection, talk to Dr. Hunsicker about getting a tummy tuck
. In this procedure, Dr. Hunsicker will remove excess skin and fatty tissue, and tighten the core muscles underneath.
– This procedure involves removing excess fat and loose skin form the upper arm. If you are always self-conscious about your appearance when wearing sleeveless tops and dresses, an arm lift will help you achieve tighter, more toned-looking arms.
To find out more about Cosmetic Procedures in your 50s, set up a consultation with Dr. Lisa Hunsicker